Extech HD300 CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer with IR Thermometer
- Measures non-contact surface temperatures of objects unsafe or difficult to reach
- InfraRed Thermometer measures remote surface temperatures to 932°F (500°C) with 30:1 distance to spot ratio and Laser pointer
- Simultaneous display of Air Flow in CFM/CMM or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature
- Easy to set Area dimensions are stored in the meters internal memory for the next power on
- Large (9999 count) LCD backlit display
- 20 point average for air flow
- USB port includes software
The Extech HD300 CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer includes an InfraRed thermometer that is used for quick and easy troubleshooting tasks. The InfraRed is used for measuring non-contact temperatures and has a 30:1 distance to target ratio with laser pointer. It can simultaneously display air flow in CFM/CMM or air velocity plus ambient temperature. Up to 8, easy-to-set, area dimensions are stored in the meter’s internal memory of each unit (ft-squared or m-squared).
Other functions on the HD300 include Data Hold, MIN/MAX, auto power off, and for air flow, there is a 20 point AVG function. It has an integral USB port that will allow the meter to be connected to any PC running the supplied software.
- Windows compatible software with cable
- Vane sensor on 3.9ft (120cm) cable
- Built-in stand
- Carrying case
- 9 V battery