Fluke 59 Max+ Infrared Thermometer
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- 10:1 distance to spot ratio
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by one (1) AA battery
- One year warranty
Fluke has built the 59 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer with the precision you need to do your job accurately and within your budget. Designed to withstand a 1 meter drop, you can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when you need it.
- AA battery
- Registration Card
- User Instructions
- Measurement range: -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F).
- Accuracy: (Calibration geometry with ambient temperature 23°C ±2°C): ?0°C: ±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater; ?-10°C to <0°C: ±2.0°C; <-10°C: ±3.0°C; ?32°F: ±3.0°F or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater; ?14°F to <32°F: ±4.0°F; <14°F: ±6.0°F.
- Emissivity: 0.10-1.00.
- Distance to Spot Size: 10:1.
- Backlit LCD display: On/Off.
- Laser beam for targeting: On/Off.
- Reading: Min/Max/Diff/Avg.
- Hi/Lo alarm: Yes.
- Trigger Protection: On/Off.
- Water/Dust proof: IP40.
- Drop: 1 Meter.
- Power : AA Battery.