Fluke 59 Max Infrared Thermometer
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- 8:1 distance to spot ratio
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by one (1) AA battery
- One year warranty
Fluke has built the 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer with the precision you need to do your job accurately and within your budget. Designed to withstand a 1 meter drop, you can count on this lightweight, compact infrared thermometer to work when you need it.
- AA battery
- Registration Card
- User Instructions
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 350 °C (-22 °F to 662 °F).
- Accuracy (Calibration geometry with ambient temperature 23 °C ±2 °C): > 0 °C: ±2.0 °C or ±2.0 % of reading, whichever is greater; > -10 °C to <0 °C: ±2.0 °C; < -10 °C: ±3.0 °C; > 32 °F: ±4.0 °F or ±2.0 % of reading, whichever is greater; > 14 °F to <32 °F: ±4.0 °F; < 14 °F: ±6.0 °F.
- Response Time (95 %): <500 ms (95 % of reading).
- Spectral Response: 8 mm to 14 mm.
- Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00.
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 8:1 (calculated at 90 % energy).
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F).
- Repeatability (% of reading): ±1.0 % of reading or ±1.0 °C (±2.0 °F), whichever is greater.
- Power: 1 AA IEC LR06 Battery.
- Battery Life: 12 hours with laser and backlight on.
- Weight: 220 g (7.76 oz).
- Size: (156 x 80 x 50) mm (6.14 x 3.15 x 2) inches.
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F).
- Storage Temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F), (without battery).
- Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % RH non-condensing @ 30 °C (86 °F).
- Operating Altitude: 2000 meters above mean sea level.
- Storage Altitude: 12,000 meters above mean sea level.
- Drop Test: 1 m.