Global Water FP111 Digital Water Velocity Meter
The Global Water Flow Probe is a highly accurate water velocity instrument for measuring flows in open channels and partially filled pipes. The water velocity probe consists of a protected water turbo prop positive displacement sensor coupled with an expandable probe handle ending in a digital readout display.
The water flow meter incorporates true velocity averaging for the most accurate flow measurements. The Flow Probe is ideal for storm water runoff studies, sewer flow measurements, measuring flows in rivers and streams, and monitoring water velocity in ditches and canals.
- Display: LCD, Glare and UV Protected
- Control: 4 button
- Datalogger: 30 sets, MIN, MAX, and AVG
- Features: Timer, Low battery warning
- Sensor Type: Protected Turbo-Prop propeller with magnetic pickup.
Instrument: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg) (FP111), 3 lbs.
Shipping: 13 lbs. (5.9 kg) (FP111), 23 lbs.
Expandable Length: 3.7 to 6 ft (1.1 to 1.8 m) (FP111)
- Probe: PVC and anodized aluminum with stainless steel water bearing
- Computer: ABS/Polycarbonate housing with polyester overlay
- Power: Internal Lithium Battery, Approx 5 year life with typical use, Non-Replaceable
- Auto Shutoff: After 5 minutes of inactivity
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 176° F (-30° to 80° C)
- Carrying Case: The Flow Probe is shipped in a padded carrying case.
- Approvals: CE