Hach DR 900 Handheld Colorimeter
Fastest and simplest water testing for the most demanding field environments.
The hand-held DR 900 allows quick and easy access to your most-used testing methods. This colorimeter is waterproof, dustproof and field durable. With an intuitive user interface, easy data transfer abilities, and the ability to test up to 90 of the most commonly tested water methods, the DR 900 makes water testing in harsh field environments a little less challenging.
- Source Lamp: Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Wavelength Range: 420 nm, 520 nm, 560 nm, 610 nm
- Wavelength Selection: Automatic
- Operating Mode: Transmittance (%), Absorbance and Concentration
- Sample Cell Compatibility: 1 inch round or 16 mm round (with adapter)
- Data Logger: 500 measured values (Result, Date, Time, Sample ID, User ID)
- Enclosure Rating: IP67 (vial cover closed)
- Battery Requirements: 4, AA size alkali cells
- Battery Life: 6 months (typical) @ 5 readings a day / 5 days / week without backlight**
** Backlight usage will decrease battery life.
- Display: Graphical display 240 x 160 pixel (Backlit)
- User Interface Languages: English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Portuguese, Bulgarian,Chinese, Czech, Danish,Dutch,Finnish, Greek, Hungarian,Japanese, Korean, Polish,Romanian, Russian, Slovenian,Swedish, Turkish
- Interface: USB type Mini IP67
- Dimensions : (H x W x D) 9.1 in x 3.8 in x 1.9 in (231 mm x 96 mm x 48 mm)
- Weight: 1.32 lbs. (0.6 kg) with battery