Megger MIT485 Insulation Tester
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- Bluetooth download capability – wireless transfer of stored results to a PC
- Extensive results storage capability – store test date for later recall
- 75 V live circuit inhibit
- Cable length by capacitance measurement (Model 481 & 485)
- Dual digital display readout
- Cable distance in feet or km
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- USB interface
- True RMS voltage measurement
Complete quality insulation and continuity testing with the Megger MIT385, then send your data for extra analysis wirelessly using the device’s Bluetooth capabilities!
Designed to cope with the extra requirements of the telecommunications industry, the Megger MIT485 Insulation and Continuity Tester includes 50 V and 100 V range insulation testing as standard, plus higher voltages as required. In addition, the voltage detection test inhibit feature has been enhanced to 75 V from 50 V to permit testing of cables with coactivity coupled induced voltages. The Megger MIT485 Insulation and Continuity Tester includes measurement of cable distance by capacity offering a suitable cable length without the requirement of using TDR technology with adjustable cable capacity from 40 nF/Km to 60 nF/Km (default is 50 nF/Km).
The Megger MIT485 Insulation and Continuity Tester is designed to meet all of the requirements of IEC1010-2 and EN61557 and meets the safety requirements for use on CAT IV 600 V. Moreover, fast detection circuitry protects damage to the instruments if accidentally connected to live circuits or across phases.
The Megger MIT485 Insulation and Continuity Tester is a remarkably designed tester that answers the specific requirements of the telecom engineer.
A key feature of the Megger MIT485 Insulation and Continuity Tester is its waist profile making it easily hold by operators with the smallest of hands, and it can be used right or left-handed easily.
Other features of the Megger MIT485 Insulation and Continuity Tester are also mentioned below that add to the convenience of operation including, a built-in stand, investigation clips etc.
- Red Lead 1.25m complete with probe
- Black Lead 1.25m complete with probe
- Red Croc Clip
- Black Croc Clip
- Instrument Rubber Boot
- Calibration Certificate
- Switched probe
Hubungi Kami untuk penawaran dan brosur spesifikasi alat lengkap, serta dapatkan harga terbaik.