5kV DC Insulation Resistance Tester
- Small and light
- Lithium ion battery with ultra fast charge
- CATIV 600V rated
- Mains / line operation even with totally dead battery
- Tough dual case construction
- Fully specified guard terminal performance
- High 3mA noise immunity
- Dedicated AC/DC voltage range with frequency (Hz) measurement
- Date and time stamped test results
- User settable test voltage preset
- Measures up to 10 T
- PI, DAR, DD test
- Improved productivity – operate from line power/mains if battery dead
- Li ion battery – extended capacity, rapid charge
The Megger MIT515 Insulation Resistance Tester is an entry level 5kV test set that offers insulation resistance, timed insulation resistance, dielectric absorption ratio and polarisation index test modes.
Perfect for the testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment, the Megger MIT 515 allows insulation testing to be carried out at five preset voltage ranges from 250V to 5kV. In addition the MIT515 insulation resistance tester has the ability to take measurements when connected to line power/mains with a dead battery. Intelligent battery charging allows the batteries to be automatically charged when the instrument is connected to a mains supply.
Simple operation is ensured with the two rotary switches while the large backlit display allows multiple results including resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery level and test time to be displayed simultaneously.
Supplied in a rugged case that provides ultimate protection and a clip on lead pouch, the Megger MIT515 Insulation Tester is an extremely portable instrument with a CAT IV 600V safety rating in accordance with IEC 61010.
Hubungi Kami untuk penawaran dan brosur spesifikasi alat lengkap, serta dapatkan harga terbaik.