Megger MIT525 Insulation Tester
5kV Insulation Tester
- Small and light
- Lithium ion battery with ultra fast charge
- CATIV 600V rated
- Mains / line operation even with totally dead battery
- Tough dual case construction
- Fully specified guard terminal performance
- High 3mA noise immunity
- Dedicated AC/DC voltage range with frequency (Hz) measurement
- Date and time stamped test results
- User settable test voltage preset
- Measures up to 10 T?
- PI, DAR, DD, SV and ramp test
- Improved productivity – operate from line power/mains if battery dead
- Li ion battery – extended capacity, rapid charge
- Advanced memory with time/date stamp
The Megger MIT525 Insulation Resistance Tester is an advanced 5kV test set for the diagnostic testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. In addition to measuring insulation resistance to 10T?, the MIT 525 also offers polarisation index, dielectric absorption ratio, step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
In addition, the Megger MIT525 has advanced memory storage that allows test results to be logged complete with time/date stamping and simple recall of results to the screen. A fully isolated USB interface is used for the safe transfer of data to the supplied Megger PowerDB Lite management software package.
Simple operation is ensured with the two rotary switches while the large backlit display allows multiple results including resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery level and test time to be displayed simultaneously.
Supplied in a rugged case that provides ultimate protection and a clip on lead pouch, the Megger MIT525 Insulation Tester is an extremely portable instrument with a CAT IV 600V safety rating in accordance with IEC 61010.
Hubungi Kami untuk penawaran dan brosur spesifikasi alat lengkap, serta dapatkan harga terbaik.