YSI 900 Chlorine Colorimeter
Waterproof, accurate, easy to use colorimeter
The YSI 900 Free and Total chlorine colorimeter is ideal for any application. This portable instrument allows you to easily take readings directly in the field or lab.
- Automatic data storage; 16 data-sets with date and time stamp
- Large, backlit LCD display
- IP68 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on benchtop; floats
- Innovative light shield avoids moving parts or separate pieces that can easily be broken or lost
- User-calibration to any government or organizational standard (for example N.I.S.T. or ISO)
- Resolution can be improved for specific range requirements
- Known interferences can be adjusted for the sample
- Auto shutoff extends battery life
The 900 colorimeter is a rugged, waterproof, single parameter instrument for the measurement of free or total chlorine. Whether measuring chlorine in wastewater, chlorine in groundwater, or in pools, this chlorine tester is waterproof with an easy to read display and will provide readings in minutes. The instrument features a real-time clock, automatic data logging as well as the ability to export data to a PC or printer using the 900 Series Data Hub for infrared data transfer.
- YSI 900 chlorine colorimeter
- (100) Free chlorine powder packs
- (100) Total chlorine powder packs
- (1) Waterproof carrying case
- Power Supply: 4 alkaline AAA batteries; approximately 17 continuous hours or 5,000 tests.
- Auto Shutoff: 20 minutes after last key press; audible signal.
- Operating Range: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F); 30-90% relative humidity.
- Display: Backlit LCD.
- Memory Capacity: 16 data sets with date and time stamp; automatic.
- Weight: 260 g (0.5 lbs).
- Dimensions: 15.9 L x 7.6 W x 3.8 H cm (6.1 L x 3 W x 1.5 H in).
- Interfaces: Infrared interface with the 900 Series Data Hub (optional) for data transfer.
- Operation: Acid/solvent resistant case; touch-sensitive keypad with audible feedback; factory calibrated; user calibration possible; reset to factory cal.
- Certifications: CE; IP68 waterproof rating (1 hour at 0.1 meter); floats.
- Colorimetric Resolution: 0.01 A (absorbance).
- Photometric Accuracy: 3% FS (T = 20° to 25°C) (68° to 77°F).
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±1 nm.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Optics: LEDs, interference filter (IF) and photo sensor in a transparent chamber. 1 interference filter.
- Wavelength Range: 530 nm IF ? ? = 5 nm.