YSI 910 COD (Chemical oxygen demand) Colorimeter
The 910 colorimeter is a rugged, waterproof, single parameter instrument for the measurement of COD (chemical oxygen demand). The EPA-approved COD test is useful for performing rapid, frequent monitoring of treatment plant efficiency, and results allow quick response to changing conditions in the waste stream while the traditional BOD5 test takes 5-days to determine results. The instrument features a large, backlit display, a real-time clock, automatic data logging as well as the ability to export data to a PC or printer using the 900 Series Data Hub for infrared data transfer.
- Automatic data storage; 16 data-sets with date and time stamp
- Large, backlit LCD display
- IP68 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on benchtop; floats
- Innovative light shield prevents moving parts or separate pieces that can easily be broken or lost
- User-calibration to any government or organizational standard (for example N.I.S.T. or ISO)
- Resolution can be improved for specific range requirements
- Known interferences can be adjusted for the sample
- Auto shutoff extends battery life
- YSI 910 COD Colorimeter
- Hard-sided carrying case
- Power Supply: 4 alkaline AAA batteries; approximately 17 continuous hours or 5,000 tests.
- Auto Shutoff: 20 minutes after last key press; audible signal.
- Operating Range: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F); 30-90% relative humidity.
- Display: Backlit LCD.
- Memory Capacity: 16 data sets with date and time stamp; automatic.
- Weight: 260 g (0.5 lbs).
- Dimensions: 15.9 L x 7.6 W x 3.8 H cm (6.1 L x 3 W x 1.5 H in).
- Interfaces: Infrared interface with the 900 Series Data Hub (optional) for data transfer.
- Operation: Acid/solvent resistant case; touch-sensitive keypad with audible feedback; factory calibrated; user calibration possible; reset to factory cal.
- Certifications: CE; IP68 waterproof rating (1 hour at 0.1 meter); floats.
- Colorimetric Resolution: 0.01 A (absorbance).
- Photometric Accuracy: 3% FS (T = 20° to 25°C) (68° to 77°F).
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±1 nm.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Optics: LEDs, 2 interference filters (IF) and photo sensor in a transparent chamber. Interference filters are range dependent.
- Wavelength Range: 430 nm IF ? ? = 5 nm for range 0 to 150 mg/L; 610 nm IF ? ? = 5 nm for ranges 0 to 1,500 mg/L and 0 to 15,000 mg/L.